Transforming People and Workplaces
“Employer and employee are interdependent elements that create the success of an organisation.”
Integrated well-being, is an “inside out’ approach where every element of the organisation promotes well-being. Our systems help you to reach that goal.
By using Integrated Workplace Wellbeing interventions, your organisation can benefit by having:
- Improved productivity
- Decreased absenteeism
- Increased employee engagement
- Increased retention rates
IWW Intervention includes 3 stages:
- Assessment and analysis of organization to identify key focus areas
to improve well-being and recommendations on implementation.
- Implementation to address the above, through training and development. Our CARE programmes are designed to support
training and development.
- Evaluation with quantifiable statistics will assist to measure the implemented changes. All interventions are monitored statistically to
ensure quantification of IWW.
Each stage will be negotiated with time frames customised to suit organisation. For a consultation, contact Moira.