Inner Leadership One-on-one Coaching Course
Coming soon. . .
12 week journey to address:
– Making Space to Clear the Mind
– Setting boundaries
– Connecting to Empathy
– Caring for your Well-Being.
BOOST YOUR WELL-BEING IN NATURE
Are you tired, busy and feel you are just surviving?
Would you rather be thriving?
Then the BOOST YOUR WELLBEING IN NATURE course is for you!
This 4 week COURSE is designed to improve your health and inner sense of
contentment as you re-boot, energize and vitalize in nature
Week 1: CONNECT TO SELF
Week 2: LET GO AND SET YOURSELF FREE
Week 3: ENERGISE
Week 4: DE-STRESS AND ENJOY
All the sessions are interrelated but can stand alone so you are welcome to join one or all. The more you do the more you benefit!
What can you expect from each session:
A mindful walk in nature
Focus on the theme of the day
Awareness of how you can use nature as a catalyst to improve your well-being
Identifying factors that diminish YOUR well-being
Practical skills to BOOST your well-being
Increased energy and vitality!
Give your body and immune system a BOOST and experience the difference!
Other Courses offered:
SELF-EMPOWERMENT COURSE IN NATURE
Take a Leap…
Join me on a journey of self-discovery with nature to:
- Connect to your inner empowered self with a greater sense of awareness
- Learn practical ways to address your limiting beliefs, fears and deal with challenges from a different perspective
- Discover how being mindful in nature improves the clarity of your mind, opens doors to setting new intentions or connecting to your purpose.
- Have fun, relax, explore and view life in a new way!
For next course dates see bookings.
“Self-empowerment is the realisation of the true self beyond the mind. This realisation puts you in touch with a self that is free of limitations, fearful thoughts and feelings, free to respond to life rather than react, free to reach your full potential”( J.M.Phillips)
The course is held on Saturdays: 9am to 11:30am over 3 consecutive weekends or can be booked over 4 consecutive days for international visitors / corporate / NGOs.
Fitness: need to be able to climb up stairs.
MINDFUL WALK IN NATURE
It is like a walking meditation in that we walk at a slower pace and bring consciousness to your body, breath and senses. The benefit of this is that you begin to see nature in a new way as, so often in our rush to get to the top of the hill, we hardly notice what we pass on the way!
- The sessions I conduct are normally in the forest on the periphery of Kirstenbosch and on request can conduct these sessions in other natural spaces. The sessions are usually 2 hours long.
- For International and local visitors this is a unique way to explore the treasures that the mountain has to offer. While doing mindfulness walks I will provide you with practical skills to incorporate in your life to help you improve your well-being.
Mindful walking in nature is an easy and interesting way of learning how to De-stress and improve the quality of your health and well-being. It has many physical and emotional benefits such as reducing your heart rate and blood pressure which results in relaxation and often leads to being able to find clarity and new perspective.(M. Burmeister)
I also conduct private sessions for individuals or groups. Group sessions are ideal for Corporates and NGOs to use as part of Wellness Programme or as a part of a unique end of year function.